The Rental Advantage
The Medical Laser Technologies advantage lies in enabling our customers to consistently upgrade and acquire the most advanced, cutting-edge, current laser technology on the market. In addition, our unmatched level of experience means we are able to serve a valuable advisory role to physicians embarking upon launching or reinventing their laser practice, helping them to avoid common pitfalls.
Benefits of using MLT's full-service laser rental include:
- Ability to create a revenue-boosting laser service practice without capital outlay and its associated financial risk.
- Puts smaller practices on equal footing with large-scale facilities by offering the most current, state-of-the-art lasers needed to provide patients with the most effective, safest and proven therapies.
- Consistent communication: MLT keeps its customers informed regarding new technologies that are coming down the path, thus allowing physicians to plan accordingly and stay ahead of their competition.
While the technology we offer is important, perhaps the most valuable aspect to working with MLT is our array of services, which include:
- Marketing support: MLT provides marketing material for display, mailing, advertising and electronic communications for your laser practice.
- On-site training and clinical support; MLT provides on-site training with a technician that acts as the de facto Laser Safety Officer. We also have an RN on our staff available for clinical support.
- Once initial training is complete, we'll present you with certification to provide to your insurance company or for hospital privileges.
- Pricing guidelines, based on marketing surveys, providing a competitive advantage.
- For those physicians who choose not to perform laser services themselves (or have their staff do so) but who want to establish a laser practice, we can provide qualified laser clinicians to perform all the laser procedures at your facility.
Simply put, no physician should ever omit considering our laser services as an alternative to purchasing laser equipment. We invite you today to join our successful family of physician and medi-spa clients. Allow us to help you experience the benefits of a hassle-free, risk-free laser practice.
Marketing and promoting a laser practice often requires much more than marketing material. All too often many practices that buy a laser are left to their own devices to discover what works and what doesn't when promoting their new practice. Part of the appeal with doing business with Medical Laser Technologies is the wealth of knowledge and experience that we bring forth to our clients.
We offer a full array of marketing materials including brochures, articles, clinical papers, clinical bulletins, physician guidebooks, posters, handouts, before and after pictures, consent forms, pre and post treatment forms, and FAQ handouts.
In addition, we can assist with overall marketing tactics and strategies, help with developing short and long term goals, and assist with setting up and executing promotional drives.
Training and Clinical Support
We provide our clients with onsite, in-service training whereby the providers as well as the supporting staff are very familiar with the operation of the lasers as well as performing the laser procedures. Additional training may be provided by attending one of our many laser workshops or by attending one of our laser manufacturer's workshops. Also, dates and locations of various laser conferences and meetings will be given to our clients on continuous basis to further and keep their knowledge base current.
Furthermore, as part of our service to our clients we employ an on staff registered nurse as well as on staff clinical technicians that will be available to consult with our clients as needed.